covexo- Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes prohibited uses of the covexo Products and Services and the covexo website (www.covexo.com). The examples given in this AUP are not exhaustive. covexo reserves the right to modify and amend this AUP at any time by publishing it on the covexo website or by informing you (the “User”) in any other way, including, without limitation, by email or within the covexo Products and Services. By using the covexo Products and Services or accessing the covexo website, the User agrees to the latest version of this AUP. Without prejudice, covexo has the right to terminate the provision of the covexo Products and Services to and the covexo Term of Service agreed upon with the User at any time with immediate effect if the User violates this AUP or authorizes or helps others to do so.
All definitions provided in the covexo Term of Service also apply for this AUP.
1 Prohibited Content
The User may not upload, transmit, process, store, distribute or otherwise provide any Content that
- Is illegal, violates any laws, regulations or ordinances or may be harmful to others, including covexo and its reputation. This includes, without limitation, disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, get-rich-quick schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming
- Promotes or encourages any illegal activity
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, privacy rights or contractual rights
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, violent, harmful to minors, defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including, without limitation, content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts
- May damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including, without limitation, viruses, corrupted files, hoaxes, bots, scripting exploits, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- Encourages or promotes illegal or tortious acts and activities
- Discriminates others based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability of medical condition
- Is inflammatory
- Is associated with gambling, drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Advocates or advances computer hacking or cracking
2 Prohibited Activities
No Security Violations
The User may not use the covexo Products and Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer, communication system, software, or network including the covexo Products and Services (“System”). This includes any activities that
- Are illegal, violates any laws, regulations or ordinances or may be harmful to others, including covexo and its reputation.
- Access, use or try to access or use any System without permission. This includes, without limitation, probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of any System, breaching any security or authentication measures of any System, and trying to find email addresses or Account information.
- Violate the privacy of others. This includes, without limitation, publishing private or confidential information of others without their express permission
- Monitor or intercepts any data or traffic of or on a System without permission
- Gorge TCP-IP packet headers, email headers or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The User may not misrepresent himself or disguise the origin of her/his Content. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited.
The User may not disrupt or attempt to disrupt the functionality, security or integrity of the covexo Products and Services. This includes any activities that
- Circumvent any security or authentication measures or allow the User to gain unauthorized access to the covexo Products and Services
- Modify, disable or compromise the integrity, security or performance of the covexo Products and Services
- Overwhelm infrastructure of covexo or any third party by imposing an unreasonably large load on it or by using extraordinary resources. This includes, without limitation, using robots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to send more request messages to the covexo Products and Services than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time, using unreasonable amounts of storage or bandwidth, and load testing the covexo Products and Services. This also included inundating an infrastructure, service or product with requests so that this infrastructure, service or product cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly it becomes ineffective (Denial of Service)
- Generate, distribute or facilitate unsolicited promotions, advertisements or mass email (“Spam”). This includes, without limitation, sending a significant amount of emails to other parties the User has no preexisting relationship with, and sending emails to other parties who expressly do not want to receive these mails, e.g. by requesting to be removed from a mailing list.
Other Prohibited Activities
The User may not
- Use the covexo Products and Services for any illegal purpose or activity or to encourage or promote such purpose or activity
- Copy, create a derivative work of, tamper with, reverse-engineer, hack, modify or adapt the covexo Products and Services
- Extract or try to extract any or all of the source code, ideas, algorithms or any other part of the covexo Products and Services or the covexo website
- Resell or commercially exploit the covexo Products and Services without prior written consent of covexo
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices of the covexo Products and Services
- Use the covexo Products and Services for illegal file-sharing
- Use the covexo Products and Services for any high-risk or strict liability activities, including, without limitation, operation of nuclear facilities, power plant operation, air traffic control, space travel, firefighting, police operations, military operations, rescue operations, hospital and medical operations or life support systems, where the use of failure of the covexo Products and Services could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage
- Avoid any limitations placed on the covexo Products and Services. This includes, without limitation, computing resources and the number of accounts
- Use the covexo Products and Services in a way that violates the covexo Terms of Service or other agreements between covexo and the User.
3 Excessive Use
The User is not allowed to use the servers, networks, resources or any technical infrastructure provided by covexo or in association with the covexo Products and Services more than necessary for the normal use by the User. Especially, this includes, without limitation, all resources covexo provides unlimitedly such as bandwidth and the number of containers.
4 Enforcement of this Acceptable Use Policy
covexo reserves the right, without any obligation, to investigate any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or misuse of the covexo Products and Services. covexo may remove, disable access to, modify or suspend any Content of the User that violates this Acceptable Use Policy, the covexo Term of Service or any other agreement between covexo and the User.
covexo may report any Content and activity that is suspected to violate any laws, regulations or ordinances to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. covexo may thereby disclose appropriate information about the User and her/his identity. covexo may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Acceptable Use Policy.
5 Reporting Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy
If the User becomes aware of any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, he will immediately notify covexo and will provide the requested assistance to stop or remedy the violation. The User can report any violation via email to email@example.com.